Software Developer (m/f/d)
WHEN we need you now!
– Agile / Scrum
– Pair programming
– Coding dojos
– Code review & automated testing
What sets you apart
– You have experience with MVC frameworks – e.g.: Symfony
– You are familiar with modern web applications
– You want to learn from us – but we are also willing to learn from you
– English in your daily work is no problem for you
– You have access to our complete codebase
– You code in a structured and readable way
– You review changes to the code – we don’t always rely only on automated testing
– You develop not only our software, but also our tech stack
– You work in 2-week sprints and with Jira
– You have almost no direct contact with our customers
This is what we do
We already have a very comprehensive standard product, where the corporate identity can be adapted to the customer. Our customers can use just one feature or the entire range of features and thus synergies.
Since the beginning of 2021, we have been part of the French Questel Group. Together, we are pursuing our vision worldwide. To do this, we are always on the lookout for talents like you.
Did you know?
Questel also offers products under the innosabi brand to identify innovation potential (innosabi insight), to find and connect startups (innosabi startup), and to enable knowledge sharing (innosabi tech).
home office / hybrid office
flexible working hours
best team / teamspirit
ergonomic workplace in the office
possibility to try things out
personal development plan
most modern hardware
company pension plan
access to corporate benefits
We are looking forward to your application including:
– Cover letter
– Certificates & references
– Date of entry
– Salary expectation
– Source code or links to your GitHub profile highly appreciated
You can also send your application to:
Call us, if you have any questions: +49 89 41 41 80–0*
*Please, no calls from HR service providers.