What sets you apart
– Proficiency in front-end development web programming languages such as HTML and SCSS, optionally Angular or React
– Proficiency in graphic design software (ideally with Figma)
– Excellent English oral and written communication
– Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
– Excellent knowledge of user-centred design principles
– Creative and open to new ideas
– Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
– Creating lay-outs and transfering the mock-ups
– Testing and improving the design of our solutions
– Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
– Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
– Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
– Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
– Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
– Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
This is what we do
We already have a very comprehensive standard product, where the corporate identity can be adapted to the customer. Our customers can use just one feature or the entire range of features and thus synergies.
Since the beginning of 2021, we have been part of the French Questel Group. Together, we are pursuing our vision worldwide. To do this, we are always on the lookout for talents like you.
Did you know?
Questel also offers products under the innosabi brand to identify innovation potential (innosabi insight), to find and connect startups (innosabi startup), and to enable knowledge sharing (innosabi tech).
home office / hybrid office
flexible working hours
best team / teamspirit
ergonomic workplace in the office
possibility to try things out
personal development plan
most modern hardware
company pension plan
access to corporate benefits
We are looking forward to your application including:
– Cover letter
– Certificates & references
– Date of entry
– Salary expectation
– Source code or links to your GitHub profile highly appreciated
You can also send your application to:
Call us, if you have any questions: +49 89 41 41 80–0*
*Please, no calls from HR service providers.