Pioneer Spirit

BE A PIONEER!

PEOPLE TELL STORIES. DIGITAL PIONEERS WRITE HISTORY.

While everybody is still on their way from A to B, true pioneers are already exploring what’s beyond C. They are constantly pushing the boundaries and venturing into new terrain while others haven’t even heard of it yet. This pioneer spirit is even more important when considering the ongoing digital transformation. That’s why we made it a central element of our philosophy.

NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE GOING: BE A PIONEER.

We don’t want to swim with the stream. We want to create and achieve things that have never been done before. This also means to venture off the beaten path. And what’s so great about it: Even if you are only 10% sure when going into unexplored worlds, your pioneer spirit and curiosity can make up for the remaining 90% and push you onwards to success. We know that this is often easier said than done. The path of the pioneer can be rocky and small achievements along the road are tempting you to just stop and rest contently.

That’s why you need little reminders to keep up your pioneering spirit from time to time: Our Sticky Resolutions!

Get your own Sticky Resolutions!

Do you want to try our Sticky Resolutions for yourself? Or maybe give them to a friend who is in need of some inspiration? Just fill out the short form below and the Sticky Resolutions will be on their way via mail.

Fields marked with an * are required